myopia control glasses
What Are Stellest Lenses?
Essilor introduces Stellest™ lenses, a groundbreaking innovation aimed at combating the progression of myopia, which can potentially lead to high myopia.
We believe that myopia should not hinder our children’s development. As a globally recognized leader in spectacle lenses, Essilor has consistently pushed the boundaries of innovation and embraced cutting-edge science to provide an unparalleled solution for the growing concern affecting the lives of numerous children. Our teams from around the world have pooled their expertise to discover the most effective technology for addressing myopia in young eyes.
How does it work?
Using H.A.L.T.(1) TECHNOLOGY Essilor goes a step further to help control myopia by creating a unique technology tailored to the myopic eye: H.A.L.T.(1) technology (Highly Aspherical Lenslet Target). This constellation of 1021 lenslets spread on 11 rings creates a volume of signal that slows down the elongation of the eye.
In children, whose eyes are still developing, this volume of signal keeps the eye’s elongation process in check. Light rays crossing the constellation create a volume of non focused light in front of the retina that follows its shape. This signal slows down the elongation of the eye.
- For children, vision as clear as with single vision lenses
- 67% of myopia progression slowdown on average, compared to single vision lenses, when worn 12 hours a day
- 90% of children are fully adapted within 3 days and 100% within in 1 week.
MiyoSmart Warranty with Eyewear Central
Eyewear Central is an authorised optometrist to dispense the Stellest Lens.
- We also offer 6 months warranty. This means if there is a minimum of two-three steps change within 6 months of lens wear, we will replace the lenses at no extra cost.
- 12 months accidental scratches warranty.
- 50% off second pair.
Book an appointment with our optometrist today to discuss if this option is beneficial for your child.